Welcome to the Bryce Canyon Airport! We hope that we will be able to serve all of your travel needs throughout the area. We are located near beautiful Bryce Canyon National Park and the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. If you have any questions about the Bryce Canyon Airport, or any Southern Utah Airport, please contact Greg Pollock or Darron Mathews at: Phone: (435) 834-5239 Fax: (435) 834-5452. Click here for current weather!
Important Airport Information
• Bryce Canyon Airport -Bryce, Ut. (BCE)
• Coordinates N37-42.38; W112-08.72 MAG VAR: 14E
• Elev. 7586 Pattern Altitudes; 8386 MSL
• All Aircraft. Runways 3-21 7,400 X 75, Asphalt
• Lights PCL 122.8 (3 clicks in 5 sec.low intensity, 5 clicks in 5 sec. medium intensity, 7 clicks in 5 sec. high intensity.)
• Papis and Reils same as runway lights
• Beacon dusk to dawn
• Fees tiedown or minimum fuel purchase
• FSS Cedar City 122.2 Com FREQ: UNICOM/CTAF 122.8
• Charts Las Vegas; L5
• Fuel : Air BP 100LL Jet-A premix
• Transportation - Car rentals, shuttles to lodging
• Hours 7:30 AM 5:30 PM 7 Days a week (after hours upon request)
To get a good look at the airport from the air, click here to see our aerial photos.
Cottam’s 66 80 E. Main St. Escalante(435) 826-4232 (auto repairs, towing)
Frontier Service Escalante, 485 N. Reservoir Rd. (435) 826-4876 (auto repairs, towing)
NAPA Auto Supply (NAPA Auto Parts) Panguitch - 85 N Main, (435) 676-8819auto parts & accessories. Open Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Sat. 8 a.m. to Noon.
Paul’s Auto Repair 530 N. Main, Panguitch(435) 676-8856 (auto repairs, towing, windshield repairs)
Royal Express Transmission & Automotive Panguitch - 389 North Main St. (435) 676-8300. Complete automotive & transmission service. Tires, brakes, computer diagnostics etc. (After hours emergency services 676-8919 or 691-4739).
Ruby’s American Car Care Center Bryce (435) 834-5232 (car & Harley motorcycle rentals, bus, RV & auto repairs, towing, car wash)
Thomas’s Service 18 N. Main, Panguitch(435) 676-8111 (auto repairs, towing)