Anasazi State Park Museum
Address: Boulder – 460 North Hwy. 12, Box 1429, 84716-1429
Coombs site ruins and museum, auditorium and gift shop. A short trail from the visitor center leads to the Coombs Site Ruins and a life-size, six-room replica of part of the pueblo. The replica gives the visitor an idea of what life was like for the Anasazi between 800 and 900 years ago. Museum Hours: May 16-September 15 (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.), September 16- May 15 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) * The Park is closed New Years Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. For more information call: (435) 335-7308 Gift Shop – Native American jewelry, pottery, fettishes, souvenirs, clothing, etc.
Bryce Wildlife Adventure
Address: 1945 W. Utah State Highway 12, Bryce, UT 84764
(Open April 1 – November 15). Our facility features an amazing Natural History Museum, ATV Rentals for family fun, souvenir and convenience shops, and Bike Rentals to allow you to experience the Red Canyon Bike Trail. We also showcase a large herd of live exotic deer that can be hand fed upon request.
Daughters Of The Utah Pioneers
Address: Panguitch – 1st East and Center Street
Open June – August, Wednesday – Saturday 5 PM to 8 PM
Escalante Heritage Center
Address: 1300 North Highway 12, Escalante, Utah 84726
The Escalante Heritage/Hole-in-the-Rock Center consists of an information plaza of kiosks telling about the Hole-in-the-Rock expedition as well as the settling of Escalante. There are two large murals, painted by artist Lynn Griffin, depicting the descent of wagons down through the Hole and the story of the last wagon down on the first day of descent.
- There is a Cabin/Visitor Center that contains further information on Escalante and the Hole-in-the-Rock expedition.
- A 15 minute video on the Hole-in-the-Rock expedition is shown upon request.
- The Cabin/Visitor Center is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p. m., April 1 through October 30.
- Restrooms are open 24 hours a day April 1 through October 30. They are closed during the winter months.
- The Center has a webcam that tells the weather in this area.